We've been in your shoes. Our Senior Consultants average 30 years of on-the-ground fundraising experience, across the spectrum.
Build your fundraising capacity from our Shared Brain™ tip sheets, white papers and 15-Minute Mentor videos. Our collective knowledge brings you the best results.
Download these best-practice tips and tricks and check back regularly for new insights and helpful how-to's.
- Ramp Up Fundraising for Fall 2020: Ask, Ask, ASK!
- 7 Steps to a More Comprehensive Fundraising Strategy
- 8 Top Tips for Effective Prospect Research
- Prospect Research & the Fundraising Cycle
- 7 Tips to Build Your Prospect Pipeline
- Engaging Your Board
- 7 Tips to Help Board Members Get Comfortable Fundraising
- Board Evaluation Survey
Will Your Non-Profit Survive 2020? by Richard Walker.
- **NEW: 3R's of Post-Pandemic Fundraising, a conversation with Jim Bindon and Corrie Fortner
- Dear Board Members: Busting Overhead Myths, a conversation with Jon Brandt and Janine Foster-Elmslie
**NEW: Managing Through Crisis for Charity Boards, a conversation with Peter McKinley, Kathy Butler, Joyanne Mitchell and Barry Knapp.
Expediting: Leveraging Non-Profit Assets into a Revenue Stream with Richard Walker.
- Building Pluralism in the Non-Profit Sector with Ibrahim Inayatali, Esther Jang and Jeff Sodowsky.
- Leveraging Data to Achieve Fundraising Success with Peter McKinley, Lucy Ruiz and Randy Klassen.
Ramp Up Fundraising for Fall 2020 with Steve Hubley, Kathy Butler and John Davies.
- Fundraising Leadership in a Crisis with Joyanne Mitchell, Jeff Sodowsky and Jon Brandt.
- Major Gifts During a Crisis with major gift experts Guy Mallabone, Valerie Hoey and Chris Steeves.