We provide all the tools and support you need to develop and implement a Fund Development Plan that sets realistic goals, raises money efficiently and generates more consistent revenue streams. Examine historical performance, identify gaps and plan for future fundraising success.
Designed for small and medium sized non-profits without a plan or those who need a more comprehensive plan. Includes both introductory and more advanced content and strategy.
This package includes:
- Fund Development Planning Tool Primer, 50+ pages of knowledge and insights for both novice and more experienced fundraisers, including strategies, metrics to monitor, goal setting, priority setting, marketing, and stewardship support.
- A full suite of resources: pie charts, checklists and Excel spreadsheet templates for multi-year planning customizable to your activities, timelines and resources. Check out sample plans and charts to help you get started.
- Coaching time (3, 6 or 8 hours) to guide you through the process; you decide how much support you need. Tailored to your needs, we will introduce the primer and help you identify the first steps to assess your current data; review your track record of strengths and weaknesses; and evaluate and optimize your plan.
"This tool provided us with the structure and opportunity to refine our planning and create a living document which holds us accountable to our fundraising. It's easy to lose sight of the big picture and be reactive; this tool really helps a small agency avoid the pitfalls of reactivity and stay purposeful, focusing on metrics and ROI." Ginny Becker, Child Advocacy Centre of Kelowna, Kelowna, BC
Our Consultants are senior experienced practitioners: professionals who have developed and implemented Fund Development Plans in the non-profit sector that successfully raised money.
- The Primer, suite of resources, and 3 hours of Senior Consultant coaching: $2,495.
- As above, with 6 hours of coaching: $2,995.
- As above, with 8 hours of coaching: $3,495.
Choose a Consultant (below) and purchase the package based on the hours of coaching time: 3, 6 or 8 hours. Extra coaching time is available in 3 hour, 1 day or 2 days blocks.